Whether you’re sharing key data, comparing products/prices, or anything else, tables are handy to help you more precisely present information to your visitors.
Let’s say you are designing or creating a website with Divi for a software firm. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a comparison table to show why your software is better than the competition? How do you go about doing that on your Divi website?
Sharing key data, comparing products/prices, or anything else isn’t easy to showcase in WordPress if you are not familiar with CSS.
Not anymore! We got you covered.
Here we have two new Divi table modules, including 28 others modules for Divi. One is the Regular Data Table, and another is the Advanced data table.
Why Use Diviflash for a Data Table Module?
The easiest way to cut through the confusion by evaluating some facts-
Is the Structure SEO Friendly?
Is it Responsive?
Is it hard to update?
- Easy to use because this is another Divi module.
- Text or HTML markup can be used with all the necessary design options.
- Cell Management is automatic with merging options to row and column.
- Head, Foot, First column, Last column, and Body can be customizable.
- Rubast border styling options.
- A huge Custom spacing option like any other Divi flash module for Divi.
- Odd and Even data customizer.
- Other Divi regular features.
What else do you want? Have any recommendations? We are all ears. Write a feature request we will evaluate, and if possible, we will add this in the near future.
Does Divi have a table module?
How do I insert a table in the Divi theme?
Can I make a Divi Comparison Table Diviflash Table module?
Do you have premade Divi Table Layouts?
Diviflash doesn’t have the table module only. It does have some other highly featured essential modules for Divi. You can have all Divi carousels and Divi image gallery solutions in one place. Check out all our Divi modules here.