There are many features that make the Divi CPT Carousel module an excellent way to show off your project, portfolio, or any custom post type in a slider show. It will be easy to use the CPT Carousel if you are already familiar with our CPT Grid module.
Child items of the CPT Carousel are similar and bring the exact features you get in the CPT Grid module. However, the ACF child item is not presented in this module.
Read the CPT Grid documentation.
Global Content Tab
Custom Post Settings
Custom Post Settings of this module have all the features available in the CPT Grid except for pagination.
You must have learned all the other features earlier in the CPT Grid module, so we are not repeating that.
Carousel Settings of this module bring the exact features you get in our Blog Carousel module.
Read the Blog carousel documentation to learn about the Carousel Settings in detail.
Again, the Advanced Settings features are the same as the Blog Carousel module.
Under this setting, you can control the slide rotation, spaces between slides, and the StreDepth Offset value. Moreover, you can enable the slide shadow and effect multiplier features.
For a detailed explanation, read our Blog Carousel documentation.
Item outer wrapper background
Add a background for the item placed outside the inner wrapper.
Item Inner Wrapper Background
Add a background for the item placed inside the wrapper.
Global Design Tab
With a single click, align every element you’ve added to the module.
Item outer wrapper
Add a border-radius effect to items placed outside the wrapper and modify the border width, style, and color with shadow effects.
Item Inner Wrapper
Add a border-radius effect to the items placed inside the wrapper and modify the border width, style, and color with shadow effects.
- Arrow Icon Color: Change the Arrow icon and background color.
- Arrow Position: Place Arrow in 3 different positions, Top, Middle, and Bottom.
- Arrow Alignment: Align Arrow icons to the module’s center, right, or left side.
- Opacity: Control Arrow Opacity level.
- Circle Arrow: Add a circle shape around the arrows.
- Arrow Prev and Next Icon: Select your preferred icons for Arrow Previous and Next Icons.
- Padding Margin: Provide margin & padding for the previous and next Arrow icons.
- Alignment: Align dots to the module’s center, right, or left side.
- Dots Position: Place the dots before or after the content.
- Large Active Dot: Increase the active dot size.
- Dots Color: Select a color for the Active Dot and a general color for all the Dots.
- Dots Margin & Padding: Add wrapper margin & padding around the dots.
Global Advanced Tab
This document covers all the basic Divi features in the advanced tab.