DiviFlash star rating module for divi is an exciting way to showcase your client’s review. It has many features to beautify and make the rating more authentic.
Let’s discover all the features in detail.
- Rating Scale Type: Choose between 0-5 or 0-10 Rating types.
- Rating Value: Set a rating in a numeric value like 4.8 or 9.7. Remember, the rating value depends on the rating type you selected before.
- Use Custom Icon: Turn ON the toggle to use any icon from the Divi icon list.
- Show Rating Number: Turn ON to Show the numeric rating value and place it right or left side of the icons. Add a bracket around the rating number if required.
- Enable Single Rating: If you want to show a single rating icon, turn this ON.
- Enable Title: Turning this ON will show a text area for your title. You can set the title tag, display type, and placement for your title from here.
- Enable Content: If you would like to add some text inside the rating module, you can enable the content option here. This will show a text field to add text.
- Enable Schema: Enable this to generate a schema for your rating, which might appear on your SERP result.
Features like link background and admin label are also available here.
Add a background for the rating container and active & inactive rating icons. Change the rating alignment, size, and gap between them with a shadow effect. Further, you can add a stylish border with attractive color, style, and shadow effects.
If you are using the rating number feature, then this option is for you. Here you can set the typography style for the number.
Change the title background, font, weight, style, alignment, color, size, letter spacing, and line height with a text shadow effect. Further, Add a stylish border with attractive color, style, and shadow effects.
All the features are available in the Title Style and also achievable in Content Style.
NOTE: This feature only affects the body text container.
Change the body text font, weight, style, alignment, color, size, letter spacing, and line height with a text shadow effect. Also, if you use any link, ordering, numbering, and quote in the text, you can do the same for them.
Content Heading Text
All the features available in the Content Text are also achievable in Content Heading Text. However, this feature only affects the H tags if you use them in the content area.
The sizing option lets you adjust the ratting box width, alignment, and height if required.
Implement margin padding around the rating container, title, and content area. Moreover, you can apply a margin around the rating number, including the general margin padding for the entire module.
Except for those key features, this module also has general design options like border, shadow, transform, and animations. All those feature work just like any other Divi module.
Features from the advanced tab covered on General doc.